We were shooting this look in the center of Munich on a bright day. I pimped my blue beach dress with some killer heels. I love the house in the background, architecture definitely creates the cityscape!
One of my highlights this summer was enjoying a day at this amazing rooftop pool. The ‚Blue Spa‘ is located in the heart of Munich and you have a stunning view over the roofs and the alps. We were swimming, relaxing and enjoying cool drinks. I loved the different indoor and outdoor areas, saunas and the relaxing room, where you can chill while listening to lounge music. You feel welcome when checking in and our whole day was like a short vacation. There is a maximum of people allowed to be there and you’re actually pretty alone. The staff is quiet and you don’t even notice when they fill your drinks, replace the towels and bath robes. You can stay the whole day and use the saunas as often as you like. Make sure to stop over at this magical place in the center of Munich (reservation needed) to have your own short vacation.
Last sunday I was keeping it classy with some white and black pieces. You can never have enough casual wear in loose fits. Up to me, black is the new black! I hope you enjoy as I enjoyed shooting the look.
Wandering around Paris with my love was a dream coming true. I felt so lucky and appreciated every moment. No matter where you go, in Paris there is beauty in every corner. So I wanted to share with you some photos and tips.
Wandering around Paris with my love was a dream coming true. I felt so lucky and appreciated every moment. No matter where you go, in Paris there is beauty in every corner. So I wanted to share with you some things that I had on my to-do list:
– lunch with a view at the Kong restaurant
– climbing Mont Matre
– enjoying breakfast at Laduree
– feeling small at Arc de Triomphe
– sparkling lights of the Eiffel Tower at night
– fruit shopping in the Rue Cler
– roof top views from Printemps Haussmann
– enjoying cupcakes in Berties Cupcakery near Notre Dame
– wandering through the streets of Marais
– eating crepe in front of the Eiffel Tower
– stoping by Palais Royal near the Louvre
– fixing a lock at the love lock bridge
– seeing the grand palais where Chanel history is made
– buying a french Vogue and some crossaints